Amazon Easter Sale – 8 days of savings: What deals to expect
17 Mar 2018
Amazon has announced it’s holding an Early Easter Sale and we’ve got the dates you need to know before the big sales.
For many, Amazon’s already the one-stop shop for all of their online retail needs. It’s now famed for its Amazon Prime Day, which typically happens in July, but luckily this year you won’t have to wait that long.
Amazon has announced an Early Easter Sale, kicking off from 00:00 on Monday 19th March and lasting all the way until 23:59 on Monday 26th March. That’s a full 8 days worth of deals to whet your appetite.
The deals will include Amazon’s ‘Deals of the Day’ that will happen every day during the Early Easter Sale, and these will be mixed with thousands of the short-lived ‘Lightning Deals’. You had better be prepared to act fast for these as these will only be available in limited quantities for a limited amount of time.
Amazon Prime members will get early access to Lightning deals, too. Luckily, you can take out a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial in advance so you’re prepared for the big day (and get plenty of perks like Amazon Instant Video streaming).
Amazon is remaining tight-lipped for now on what deals to expect, but we’ll be able to give you a heads up so be sure to bookmark this page as we’ll be updating with the best deals once it all kicks off.
We do know that you can expect these deals starting on Monday 19th:
- Save £165 on the Huawei Watch 2
- Save 75% on the Philips Sonicare HX9111/21 FlexCare Platinum Electric Toothbrush
- Save up to 30% off the Fitbit Alta
- Save up to 25% on wines and spirits including Grey Goose, Jack Daniel’s and Taittinger
And then these deals later in the week:
- Save £60 when buying two Amazon Fire Kids Edition Tablets
- Save £20 off the Amazon Fire HD 8
- 25% off Eufy Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
- Money off Easter treats including up to 30% off selected Green & Blacks Easter eggs
Source: Trusted Reviews