Amazon Digital Day: Here Are the Deals You Can Expect
21 Dec 2018
Amazon’s Digital Day sale will take place on Friday, Dec. 28, with up to 80 percent off ‘thousands’ of digital goodies such as Kindle ebooks, Marvel graphic novels, digital magazines, games, apps, movies, audiobooks, software, and more.
Amazon is planning a major post-Christmas sale on digital content.
The online retail giant’s third-annual “Digital Day” sale will take place on Friday, Dec. 28. Amazon said it plans to offer up to 80 percent off “thousands” of digital goodies such as Kindle ebooks, Marvel graphic novels, digital magazines, games, apps, movies, audiobooks, software, and more.
“Digital Day offers great end-of-year deals on digital content across Amazon—arriving just in-time to stock-up on content for your newly gifted devices,” the company said.
Some of the deals will go live on Dec. 26, but Amazon will launch “the biggest savings” at 12 a.m. ET on Dec. 28. If you’d like Amazon to notify you when the deals begin, head here and click “Subscribe now.” When they go live, the deals will be available on Amazon’s Digital Day page, the Amazon App, and Amazon Appstore.
Here’s some of the deals you’ll be able to snag on Digital Day:
- Up to 75 percent off Kindle books, including Manhattan Beach, In the Midst of Winter, My Squirrel Days, Summer I Turned Pretty, Indianapolis, and Great At Work
- Up to 80 percent off Marvel graphic novels like Jessica Jones: Blind Spot, Runaways Vol. 1: Pride and Joy, You Are Deadpool, and X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Up to 60 percent off digital magazines such as Vanity Fair, People, Entertainment Weekly, Martha Stewart Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Bon Appétit, Wired, Shape, and Men’s Journal
- 25 percent extra gold bars on all Candy Crush Friends Saga December Deals
- 35 percent off the Clash of Clan’s in-game Digital Clash Pack with 6x value on Gold, Elixir, Book of Everything, and Builder Potions
- 25 percent off select Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Lapis Bundles
- Discounts on “hundreds of movies” on Prime Video including Incredibles 2, Christopher Robin, The Spy Who Dumped Me, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and Avengers: Infinity War
- Exclusive for Prime members: up to 65 percent off movies on Prime Video including Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Red Sparrow, Sicario: Day of the Soldado, Tomb Raider, and Book Club
- Up to 66 percent off PBS Kids apps for Daniel Tiger, Dinosaur Train, Peg + Cat, and more
- 30 percent off language-learning software from Rosetta Stone and Babbel
- 50 percent or more off software from H&R Block, Norton Security, and Quicken Personal Finance
- 20 percent off TurboTax 2018 plus a free $10 Amazon gift card
- 33 percent off your first 3 months of the Audible Romance Package
- $50 off Fire HD 10, plus a 3-month free trial to Audible
- Exclusive for Audible members: Buy one, get one free on “hundreds” of Audible books
- 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99 (new subscribers only)
- Get 3 months free of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited for $2.99 (new subscribers only)
- Start a new paid subscription to AMC Premiere, CBS All Access, ESPN+, or Showtime and get $10 in Amazon credit
- Start a new paid subscription to ABCmouse and get $10 in Amazon credit